This 2,5-day, experiential Holotropic Breathwork workshop allows for self-healing and self-exploration as well as accessing the roots of emotional and psychosomatic challenges one might face. During the workshop, two breathwork sessions (one as a breather and one as a sitter) will allow you, in a very safe setting, to access an expanded state of consciousness, in which your own wisdom connects with your inner healing and transforming power. This healing wisdom guides the experience towards those aspects which carry an emotional charge, and are ready to be processed or integrated.
Holotropic Breathwork might be of interest if:
● you are seeking a more experiential approach to healing, one that goes beyond talk therapy
● you are experiencing a major life crisis and seeking deep wisdom and insights
● you want to release unresolved issues from the past
● you want to understand the emotional roots of a persistent physical/psychosomatic condition
● you are yearning for deeper insight into the nature of reality and advancement on your spiritual path
● you want to facilitate the integration of a difficult psychedelic session
● you have a sense of an uninterestingly lived life
We will start on Friday at 18:00, and finish on Sunday at 14:00.
KINDLY MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN ATTEND THE ENTIRE WORKSHOP FROM BEGINNING TO END.
In case you have any serious health issues (physical or mental), please contact me in advance to rule out possible contraindications.
More on the topic of Holotropic Breathwork and the Grof Transpersonal Training organization here:
phone: +420 777 148 087
You can subscribe to our mailing list for workshop announcements here: http://eepurl.com/gej-dT
The village Skála is located approximately 100 km southeast of Prague, and it takes roughly 1 hour to get there by car from the capital via the D1 highway. A drive from Vienna will take you some 2h50m, from Bratislava 2h25m.
By public transport:
You can plan your trip HERE.
Car sharing within the group of participants is usually also an option. We will facilitate/coordinate this a few weeks before the event takes place. Don't hesitate to let us know that you are looking for a shared ride.
If you are strongly motivated to attend the workshop but your financial situation does not allow you to do so under the given conditions, you can contact us to discuss the possibility of an individual solution.