This 4-day Holotropic Breathwork weekend workshop allows for self-healing and self-exploration as well as accessing the roots of emotional and psychosomatic challenges one might face. During this weekend workshop four breathwork sessions (two as a breather and two as a sitter) will allow you in a very safe setting to access expanded states of consciousness, in which your own wisdom connects with your inner healing and inner transforming power. This healing wisdom guides the experiences towards those aspects which carry a charge, and are ready to be processed or integrated. Holotropic Breathwork might be of interest if:
• You are seeking a more experiential approach to healing, one that goes beyond talk therapy.
• You are experiencing a major life crisis and seeking deep wisdom and insights.
• You want to release unresolved issues from the past.
• You want to understand the emotional roots of a persistent physical / psychosomatic condition.
• You want to expand your consciousness and further explore your spiritual path.
We start on 11th October at 5 pm and close on 14 th October at lunch time. Please arrange your travel so that you can attend the whole workshop from beginning to the end (for timing see the further information on travel below!).
Thursday: Opening Circle, getting to know each other, soul collage and introduction to Holotropic Breathwork.
Friday/Saturday: two breathwork sessions each day (two times “breathing”, two times “sitting”) will facilitate entering into the deeply healing and transformative power of expanded states of consciousness.Integration will happen through artwork, sharing (as much or as little as you like) and dancing.
Sunday: Closing circle as well as information on integration and self-care when going home.
The workshop will be held in English and Slovak and German (if needed).
Facilitators will be Sonja Busch, Miriam Mader and Martin Duris.
Martin is a movement/dance therapist, cranio-sacral therapist and a somatic coach. He graduated in 2010 with a Health & Physical Activity Foundation Degree (FdA) from the Bolton University in the UK. This program utilizes the health promoting principles of sport, fitness, physical activity, nutrition and psychology - to prevent and alleviate a number of conditions. As well as these scientific elements, the course also included aspects of sports and health policy, coaching and health promotion strategy. Martin finished the Svastha Yoga Therapy Programme - advanced teacher training in 2014 and continues studying with Dr. Ganesh Mohan and Dr. Günter Niessen. The highlight of Svastha yoga´s approach is clarity and holistic approach. Combining traditional yoga with a wide spectrum of modern medicine and ayurveda. He is a student of Grof´s Transpersonal Training which combines the Holotropic Breathwork and Transpersonal psychology.
He continues to share his knowledge with other people, runs a private somatic couching and therapy and is conducting different courses, workshops and seminars - focusing on the combination of yoga, martial arts, dannce, cranio-sacral therapy and health promotion.
Investment for the workshop is € 280,- including accomodation in double and triple rooms as well as full board.
Lesná Záhrada, Hrubý Šúr, Slovakia
IBAN: SK20 8360 5207 0042 0287 4302
The cancellation fee is € 50,- any time you cancel the workshop.
How to get there:
1. you can either use the google maps and put there "Lesna Zahrada" as final destination - it will navigate you right there!
2. From the motorway D1 take the exit to Senec. When approaching Senec, there will be logistic centres on the right, petrol station and then another petrol station on the left right before the roundabout. Continue in direction of Nitra, Sereď, over 2 bridges (1 over the road, the second above the railway). Continue straight until you reach another roundabout and take the first exit (direction Šamorín). After 2,7km (even before the village Hrubý Šúr!) there is a crossroad where you turn right into Kráľová pri Senci /Bodov/, continues 1km straight, keep left, until you reach the new houses. On the right side you’ll see an old blue metal bus stop - turn left right after it! On the right side of the road you’ll see a big green notice on the concrete fence - "JAZDI POMALY” Continue over the creek up a little hill and keep left, then there will be dusty road with fields on both sides, then some horses on the left and some houses on the right and some machines on the left. TURN RIGHT after the last house on the right and go straight on. Pass through a metal gate and you will reach the family farm Lesna Zahrada.