In this module, Holotropic theory comes alive. It’s where we experience the essence of the practice first hand. We not only discuss the principles that support and inform the practice of Holotropic Breathwork. But we go beyond theory to show why Holotropic Breathwork is such a special method for personal exploration and healing. This is a unique opportunity to move to deeper levels of your own inner process and also to learn what’s behind the Holotropic approach to working with others. As you become acquainted with accompanying others on their journeys, you will also discover how to translate the Holotropic theory into a tool for enriching your everyday living experience. Topics include:
1) The power of the Inner Healer;
2) The Holotropic Breathwork lineage; the history of the healing potential of non-ordinary states;
3) The importance of facilitator presence;
4) An inside look into the framework of a Holotropic Breathwork session;
5) How to encourage and support the integration of the Holotropic experience; and
6) Holotropic bodywork, including: its history, theory and practice, – demonstration of bodywork, – hands-on work by participants, – discussion of specific challenging situations that facilitators encounter, – ongoing exploration of the way Holotropic Breathwork can change our everyday
During the module participants will have the opportunity to know the practical experience of Holotropic Breathwork. Holly Harman will lead 4 Holotropic Breathwork sessions; there will be also mandala drawing and integration time. Each person will have the experience of two sessions as “breather” and two as “sitter”.
For more inforamtion, registration and payment please click here:
Felden Lodge, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England.
Felden Lodge is 30 minutes from Central London by train (London Eustion - Hemel Hempstead), 30 minutes by taxi from London Luton airport, 45 minutes from London Heathrow and within easy reach by train from London City and London Gatwick airports.