In September we will have a wonderful opportunity to review the basics of holotropic approach. “The Power Within: Practice of Holotropic Breathwork™” module in Rostov-on-Don, September 3-8, 2017, will complete the current round of GTT certification program in Russia. The module will be held by Diana Medina and international GTT team of facilitators.
During the module we will have our own experience of the essence of the Holotropic practice. We will discuss principles underpinning Holotropic Breathwork™ and go beyond theory to learn the peculiarity of Holotropic Breathwork™ as method of self-exploration and healing. This is a unique opportunity to go deeper in one’s own inner process and get to know what underlies holotropic approach to working with others. As we support others in their journeys, we discover how holotropic theory can be used to enrich our everyday life.
Topics of the module:
1. The power of Inner healer;
2. The lineage of Holotropic Breathwork™: history of healing potential of non-ordinary states of consciousness;
3. Importance of facilitator’s presence;
4. Structure of Holotropic Breathwork™ session: perspective from within;
5. Ways to support and integrate holotropic experience;
6. Releasing body work in Holotropic Breathwork™: history of how it came into existence – theory and practice, body work demonstration – an opportunity to practice for participants, discussion of difficult situations that facilitator can come across.
7. Ongoing exploration how Holotropic Breathwork™ can change our everyday life.
Module program includes lectures of Diana Medina – one of the senior teachers of Grof Transpersonal Training. The module is designed to provide 4 Holotropic Breathwork™ where each participant will have 2 sessions as breather and 2 as sitter. The module will be held in English and Russian (with consecutive interpretation).
Those who are planning to become certified in Holotropic Breathwork™ and use this method as professional tool (read more about GTT program); this module is referred to as mandatory;
Those who use Holotropic Breathwork™ for self-exploration, inner transformation and therapy and would like to undertake their inner journey, providing themselves with sufficient time;
Those who are already certified and aim to continue their personal and professional growth.
We care about the atmosphere of the module and safety of the participants, prior experience of Holotropic Breathwork™ with certified practitioners is mandatory.
The module will be delivered in non-residential “city format” in “League of Nations” business center (Suvorova st. 91) Accommodation and food are organized by the participants themselves.
When booking a hotel, please, pay attention that “League of Nations” business center is located on Suvorova street, it is in the center of the city near Don Plaza and Pokrovsky park. You can look for a suitable accommodation place at booking.com or www.airbnb.ru
"League of Nations" business centre, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
91 Suvorova St