By Marc Aixalà and Sitara Blasco, with Juanjo Segura, Jean Farrell and Jasmina Hrapovic
Topics in this module:
1. Workshop presentation
2. General characteristics of substance induced non ordinary states of consciousness
3. Types of substances: etymology and classifications
4. Cultural and geographic uses of therapeutic substances
5. General principles of supporting non ordinary states of consciousness with substances
6. Distinctive features of various substances
7. Integration of the experience: relevant approach of each substance
8. When things don’t go as expected:
a. Emergency intervention during the experience
b. Emergency intervention during the experience
During the module, each participant will experience two sessions of HB as an experiencer, or "breather," and two sessions as a partner, or "sitter", lead by Sitara Blasco, Marc Aixalà, Juanjo Segura and GTT staff. Besides the breathwork experiences and the topics covered, there will be mandala drawing and integration time.
To participate in the module it is not necessary to have previous experience in Holotropic Breathwork. It is required to complete a brief confidential medical form. If you wish to continue with the Grof Transpersonal Training, this module is an optative one.
The price includes: the module, hotel accommodation in a superior double room with sea view, free WiFi and Catalonia tourist tax. Full board from lunch on August 26th until breakfast on August 31rd and two plentiful coffee breaks a day. The restaurant offers a generous and quality buffet and it also includes all soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages consumed during the meals.
|- Before June 15th, 2019, shared double room w/ sea view (early bird rate):||
|-After June 15th, 2019, shared double room w/ sea view||
- Single room*
(supplement for the whole workshop)
- Triple room**
(discount for the whole workshop)
* Single room subject to hotel availability.
**Triple room subject to demand.
Hotel Eden Roc, Girona, Spain
Hotel Eden Roc
Sant Feliu de Guíxols,
Bank details for the deposit fee
Transfer to JOSI SL
Bank name: Banco POPULAR
Bank address: Passeig del MAR, 29, 17220, SANT FELIU DE GUIXOLS, GIRONA, SPAIN
Bank account: ES48 0075 0568 1906 0021 9315
Bank Identification Code (BIC) POPUESMM
If the participant is cancelling:
If the organization is cancelling: